Brighton Leicester en vivo- “Live Stream ? the highlife.”
Brighton midfielder Pascal Gross walks to Lester after a 12-week absence with an ankle injury.
Davy Spepper recovered from a similar problem, but Dale Stevens starts a three-legged suspension.
Lester forward Jamie Vardi suffers a groin injury and is a serious doubt for Saturday’s game.
Harry Maguire is still alive, but James Maddison is training again after a knee problem and will be evaluated with Rashid Gezal.
The exciting exploits of Jamie Cureton, 43, in the race attracted a lot of attention this week, and I wondered which of the current Premier League forwards could do the same in football that is not in the league when they reach the years forty.
The two candidates may be in opposition to Amex on Saturday: Glenn Murray of Brighton, who recently signed a one-year contract, and Jamie Vardy of Leicester.
Murray, 35, is the couple’s oldest in four years, has six goals this season and Vardi has not scored in the last five games.
It is difficult to say that the hopes of their respective teams depend solely on their performances, but the objective will be a great help in what can be a very tough competition.
Brighton and Hove Albion manager Chris Houghton in Jürgen Locadia, pointing to the Dutch media, could look for the January move: “There is no doubt that the comments he made, or what he thinks, were eliminated proportionally.
“This is not escaping the fact that he would like to play more. I have no problem with your views. The most important thing is that he is very motivated to play here. ”
Claude Puel, manager of Leicester City: “I do not know if all the games have the right to talk about our president, all players, employees, we have Wichai in our heads, we do not need to repeat all the time.
“I want my players to find a good trick, full concentration in football.” We know we have this responsibility to do it, correctly.
“The right concentration for me is to put aside these emotions, this is the correct answer.”
Just one defeat of the first five games at Amex this season is a decent record for Brighton, but I feel that Leicester will limit it.
PARTIES OF FACTS
At the same time
• Leicester won 2-0 in both Premier League games last season, beating Brighton for the first time in five games.
Brighton and Hove Albion
• Brighton only lost one of their eight home Premier League games with a 2-0 loss to Leicester on March 31 (W4, D3).
• They could be equal to the last floor in the history of three consecutive victories, which they achieved most recently in March.
• The “Seagulls” can also correspond to a record position in the club of three clean sheets in a row, established in 1979.
• Glenn Murray never scored in seven games against Leicester; is the longest he left without a goal against any opponent in the English Football League. He had a penalty saved in the corresponding match last season.
• Murray, who is ready to play in his 100th Premier League on Saturday, scored five goals in so many home games this season.
City of Leicester
• Foxes joined the league for the first time with four games in the first league since March.
• Leicester won three of their last five games in the Premier League, which was more than in the previous 11 attempts.
• Claude Puel’s team is unbeatable in all seven league games this season against teams under them (W5, D2).
• This season, they lost 25% of their 16 goals in 15 minutes of games and are one of the three teams that have not scored in this period.
• The sixth consecutive appearance in the league without a goal will be Jamie Vardy’s worst result after seven games between December 2016 and February 2017.