TV channel Oakland vs. Denver to live stream | Monday’s NFL game
Current records: Oakland 3-11; Denver 6-8
What to Know
Denver and Oakland will compete for holiday hail on Monday at 8:15 p.m. Both of those teams took a loss in their last game, for that reason they’ll have large quantity of get-up-and-go to acquire the ‘W’.
It was every tied happenin at halftime, but Denver weren’t quite Cleveland’s equal in the second half as soon as they met last Saturday. It could have following either showing off tardy during winning times for Denver or Cleveland, but it was Cleveland snatching the 16-17 victory. This makes it the second wipe out in a difference of opinion for Denver.
Meanwhile, Oakland came up short against Cincinnati, falling 16-30.
The match is expected to be a close one, with Denver going off at just a 2.5-point favorite. They may be expected to win, but bettors beware: they are only 2-5-1 against the spread when favored.
When the two teams last met, Denver won a game that couldn’t have been any closer, slipping by Oakland 20-19. The rematch might be a little tougher for Denver since the team won’t have home-field advantage. We’ll see if the change in venue makes a difference.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Oakland Coliseum, California
- TV: ESPN
- Follow: http://livezstream.com/s/nfl/
The Broncos are a slight 2.5 point favorite against the Raiders.
This season, Oakland are 4-9-1 against the spread. As for Denver, they are 6-7-1 against the spread
Vegas was right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2.5 point spread, and stayed right there.
Denver have won 4 out of their last 7 games against Oakland.
- 2018 – Denver Broncos 20 vs. Oakland Raiders 19
- 2017 – Oakland Raiders 21 vs. Denver Broncos 14
- 2017 – Denver Broncos 16 vs. Oakland Raiders 10
- 2016 – Denver Broncos 24 vs. Oakland Raiders 6
- 2016 – Oakland Raiders 30 vs. Denver Broncos 20
- 2015 – Denver Broncos 12 vs. Oakland Raiders 15
- 2015 – Oakland Raiders 10 vs. Denver Broncos 16