Watford vs Liverpool en vivo-“Live Stream ?, do you need anything else?”
There’s Jordan Henderson in Liverpool when they go to the Watford Premier League on Saturday.
The midfielder returned due to an injury before an international break, but then missed the League of Nations victory in England on Sunday, Sunday, as a precautionary measure after dealing with the hamstring problem.
They go to Paris Saint-Germain to the Champions League on Wednesday, before meeting with Merseyside’s rival Everton next Sunday, live on livezstream Sports.
They are two points behind leaders of the Premier League Manchester City, while Watford is seventh, as he played with Southampton and lost to Newcastle in the last two tours.
The Hornets were defeated 5-0 in their last meeting with Liverpool, but coach Javi Gracia said: Their players are very good.
“We know we are playing against this team, and you need to play at a high level, doing everything possible.”
“It will be very, very demanding, and if you make a mistake, they will punish you.” We will have our capabilities, but we want to enjoy the game and we are trying to get a good result. ”
Watford will receive midfielder Etienne Kapou after the next suspension.
Defender Sebastian Prodl also trained again after his leg problem, so it could be used. Venezuelan forward Adalberto Penaranda received a work permit, but is not expected to be launched directly into action.
Midfielder Tom Cleverley activates his rehabilitation after a combination of the hamstring problem and the Achilles problem, as well as defender Daryl Janmaat (knee).
Henderson is available for Liverpool, but Adam Lallana overlooks a minor problem.
• After beating them with a 3-0 score in December 2015, Watford wakes up in his last five meetings of the Premier League with Liverpool (D1 L4), during which he sent 17 goals.
• In all competitions, Liverpool won nine of its last 11 meetings with Watford (D1 L1), keeping a clean sheet in seven of these wins.
• None of the 22 summits between Watford and Liverpool ended in failure.
• Watford lost 15 of his 17 Premier League games against the teams starting that day in the first two lines, defeating Chelsea in September 1999 and Arsenal in January 2017.
• Watford has won five of his last seven home games in the Premier League, losing the other two against Manchester United and Bournemouth.
• Liverpool want to remain unbeaten in their first 13 matches in the Premier League season for the first time since 2007/08.
• With the score 2: 2 with West Brom in April, Liverpool never lost any of their last 15 Premier League games, during which they only sent in six goals.
Watford, a decent team, should have beaten Newcastle, they had enough opportunities. And this is a difficult game for Liverpool, which will be launched after an international break, while they have a great game at PSG.
But let’s be honest, if you’re Liverpool, you want to win the Premier League, not the Champions League. They need to win, so they have to win here, but I think it will be a difficult game for them, since Watford is mainly dedicated to these games.
I do not see Watford winning, but I see how they cause problems with Liverpool, because they are much better than people think. They defeated Tottenham at home and had to beat Arsenal, so they do not make a profit.