Defender of Dnepr-1 Denis Miroshnichenko commented on the victory over Oleksandriya (1:0) and spoke about the team’s readiness for the match of the 14th round of the UPL with Shakhtar Donetsk.
– Denis, you played against your former team. What were your feelings and was this game special and important for you?
– I was very happy to play against my former team, I still have very warm relations with them – it was a very pleasant match for me, I wanted to prove it and see everyone. I really like the way Alexandria looks and I think that they are not in their place in the standings. I wish them to rise up as quickly as possible.
– How comfortable was it for you to play as a left-back?
– During my career, I played a lot as both a left half and a left back – this was not a problem for me.
– How does the team feel physically after such a long away tour?
– It was a very difficult schedule, every three days there was a game and I will say that the team went through this stage very well, we still have a very important game with Shakhtar and after this game we will look at what we have achieved.
– Is the team ready to play against Shakhtar and what is needed to win?
– Yes, of course, the team is ready. This is a fundamental rival. We have goals, ambitions, I think this will be a very good match.
The match between Shakhtar and Dnepr-1 will take place on November 12 at 19:00 Kyiv time.
#Dnepr1 #ready #play #Shakhtar