Ukrainian national team midfielder Alexander Zinchenko shared his impressions of the test match against Lechia (2:0 win):
– It was very cold, but cold for both teams. Good control sparring. I think the coaching staff received some information. We will prepare for the game with Italy.
– The most important thing was to get physical activity, or perhaps there were some tunes somewhere?
– I think that the priority was still communication and playing between the players. I think all the guys are physically ready for today, because all the championships have now gone on for quite a long time, each of us has already played about 12 games. Therefore, in terms of physical condition, I would not say that this was a priority today.
– Stepanenko had three scoring chances at once. Has his luck run out?
– I hope this will all carry over to the game with Italy, so he still has everything ahead of him. But today he should have scored a hat-trick.
#physically #ready #today